Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have a 1991 mustang gt that i just bought and need some help...first problem is the crazy high idle starts at about 2000rpms..then drops to 500rpms then back to 2000rpms and so on and so on.....what do i need to look for it is a 9 lbs supercharger never owned a supercharged car before it has insane power but the idle is out of control...please help like i said the power is insane but the idle is driving me crazy....my email is [email protected] thanks rick

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello i have a 1991 Autopartswarehouse mustang gt that i just bought and need some help...first problem is the crazy high idle starts at about 2000rpms..then drops to 500rpms then back to 2000rpms and so on and so on.....what do i need to look for it is a 9 lbs supercharger never owned a supercharged car before it has insane power but the idle is out of control...please help like i said the power is insane but the idle is driving me crazy....my email is [email protected] thanks rick
Have you checked your vacuum lines? It might be a vacuum leak. You can also check the vacuum port hoses and repair as needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts