Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the SCT Superchips compatible with 93 Mustang GT's?

Superchips advertisements and their homepage has no mention of compatibility for 1993 and below.

The reason i'm asking is that an SCT tuner burned me a chip and it's nowhere near as good as the Autologic chip that i had. The Superchip could not hold a steady idle, mu Mustang surges and i actually can feel a power loss. Also, during the dynotune, he said that my Mustang was doing things that i never did feel or notice.

With the lack of expertise and "honest" tuner in my area, I'd rather tune the car myself. I live in an open area with plenty of long flat roads, so testing would be no issue.

It also helps if your best friend is the Sherriff. :winks

Is there a device where i can tweak the Autologic chip myself? I guess i would need a datalogger or something like that. For my particular year of Mustang, I think the "PMS" and "Tweecer" are my best choices. Which one of these is the most User Friendly for novices? Are there any tutorials available?

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Tweecer is quite a bit to learn, nothing overnight will really get you where you want to go. PMS is probably the better option.

I have a tweecer r/t and it's not easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.