Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this weekend I installed the FRPP K springs and took it up and down Mt. Lemmon. Here are the results.

Before pic is with GT500 shocks, struts, springs and front sway bar on a GT. After is with GT500 shocks, struts, front sway bar, and FRPP K springs all around.

The ride is notably stiffer, but not all that bad, and definitely worth it! Body roll is greatly reduced; she really hugs the road. There's still some understeer, but it can easily be countered with some throttle through the turn. For instance, I took a right turn at an intersection doing about 40, shifted into 3rd before starting the turn. As soon as she started to plow I got on the gas a bit and her rear swung around nicely. Unfortunately there was too much traffic on the mountain to really get on her through the twisties, but still fun nonetheless!

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not easy to tell any difference, but it sits nicely, and looks great!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Big difference in ride height. The front does look even higher than normal with the GT500 springs on the GT.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the front end was 5/8" higher than stock with the GT500 springs. Which is why I switched them out as soon as I could.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.