Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be upgrading my suspension on my v6, front and rear sway bars, shocks, and struts.What is the difference between the gt take off suspension mods and the suspension mods from eibach, and tokico from american muscle. Between the two is it a huge difference in handling and is it worth spending the extra money.

Thank You

·
Registered
296 Posts
Short of the track pack, almost any aftermarket kits/parts will be better then the factory pieces. Going for the V6 to the GT suspension will be better then what you have, but it won't be as good as the Eibach/Tokico.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
unless your into some serious track racing, the gt takeoff package with the sways,struts,shocks for around 250.00 is a great deal. the rear shocks are the same as the V6, but i had 50k and wanted new shocks anyway. i went with that on my car, then added the shelby strut brace and it handles great. i`m very pleased with it and i`m not lowered. then again, its up to you. i dumped gobs of money into other stuff maybe someone else wouldnt have. :) ( i`m refering to the 05-09) i dont know anything about the 2010`s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.