Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone recommend a good suspension shop in central jersey. I am not too far from JDM for reference. I would love to get my m-5300p springs taken care of because of the obnoxiously annoying creaking sound coming from the rear. The performance shop I have been dealing with doesn't seem to want to answer or return phone calls anymore. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
don't know how far you are from the PA line, but evolution performance did my suspension and they did a great job... They are located in Aston PA, and the cost was 400 for labor and 80 for alignment (koni adjustables, gt500 strut mounts, steeda sport springs panhard bar). Call and talk to Fred

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't know how far you are from the PA line, but evolution performance did my suspension and they did a great job... They are located in Aston PA, and the cost was 400 for labor and 80 for alignment (koni adjustables, gt500 strut mounts, steeda sport springs panhard bar). Call and talk to Fred
Thanks for the reply. How long did it take them to do? Did you wait there for you car or were you able to drop it off? I feel If im gonna drive all the way out there, id probably would want to wait for it. Any noises at all coming from your setup? I was looking at the steeda sports myself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, I just dropped it off on a monday morning and they had it done by 4pm that same day. It is a very small shop, but the guys seemed pretty nice. As for my suspension, no problems. A week after I got it done, I drove to ohio (9 hr ride) and had no issues. The steeda springs make the car sit really nice! When I get a chance I will take some pics and post them here so you can see!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts