Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank that super store for ignoring me when I went to buy a G.T.O. I had a decent trade in and cash down. I was there at least 20 minutes with no interested sales people.So I went to the nearest Ford dealer.The folks at Mike Naughton were awesome,professional and very courtious.Not only did they take my cash they gave more than fair market value for my 96'Mustang GT. I figure them G.M. guys need to figure out why they are laying off 30,000 people.Oh yeah...I really love my new Mustang:)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I agree. Suss Pontiac isn't that great when it comes to customer service. When I was stationed at Lowry AFB back in the '80s, I had one of the first new for '85 Grand Ams drop-shipped to them. They never bothered to call me when it came in. Luckily I had stopped in the ask about it and they said it had been there for two weeks, and no one knew who it belonged to! What a joke!
I too love Mike Naughton Ford. I bought my new 1987 Mustang GT from them. They were the only Ford dealer in the Denver metro area that bothered to call me when they had a new GT in stock. :wavey

·
Registered
193 Posts
I m a Pontiac guy. I own a 70 GTO conv now. I waited years for the new GTO. What a disappointment. (except that sweet drivetrain) I went into the Pontiac dealer to actually buy one anyway (Cosmos Purple) and the only one they had was on the lift having its stock wheels chromed. They never called me back. So i went and got a Mustang. First Ford i ever owned. Love the car, hate the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.