Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All...... I am in the market for some aftermarket wheels and really like the SVE Series 1 wheel from LMR in Gloss Silver. Only downside is it's for a 94-04 mustang. They have the SVE series 3 wheel for 05-21 mustangs but only in Gun Metal Finish..... not Gloss Silver. Anybody know of a wheel that looks similar in a Gloss/Chrome finish in a 19" or 20"???
Thanks for your help.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Product Hubcap
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

·
Registered
11,301 Posts
not off the top of my head; but check Tire Rack, they have a fairly broad selection of wheels, and they have a really cool tool that lets you see them on your car

Reactions: AMY2010GT

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not off the top of my head; but check Tire Rack, they have a fairly broad selection of wheels, and they have a really cool tool that lets you see them on your car
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!!

Looks like American Muscle has some with a different Off-set and about $125 more!!!
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive design Hubcap

·
Registered
11,301 Posts
hmmmm . . . I think American Muscle is generally pretty good with their fitment (offset) information, but so is LMR so I am not sure why they would have different offsets, for the same width wheel. A different width wheel should have a different offset. There is a little wiggle-room in the offset, but it is important to have it right.

Reactions: AMY2010GT
1 - 6 of 6 Posts