Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Why in the world would you want to buy that?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I thought about it and I don't because I'm swapping my engine over eventually. But, the reason I would is because it would add just a few hp, probably about 5, and the SVO throttle body was a bit larger if I'm understanding the measurements correctly.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
LMAO... I love how they throw around "SVO" like no tomorrow on evilbay. It's such a joke.

First off, that's a stock 91-93 mustang intake. It will only work with a dual plug head. So it did not come off of an SVO.

Steve:bigthumbsup

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Agree Did not come off SVO and will not fit the 4 plug head. There are least 3 differant intakes maybe more. A 4 plug intake [There maybe more than one or all may fit each other] And 2 for the 8 plug and they won,t fit each other. Maurice

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, thanks guys. Haven't been under the hood of an SVO so that explains that haha. I feel like a retard =P Anyways! Hahaha. :heha:

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
No big deal. You and I both expect people to be honest in descriptions. Not a chance. I hate the ones that say this is not the picture of what you get. It is a file photo or something like that. Maurice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.