Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT badge for a V6?

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ran260gt 
#1 ·
What do you guys think, I want to put a SVT badge in the left rear of my car as its empty unlike the GT? or would a GTR badge make more sense?

#2 ·
Greekstang said:
What do you guys think, I want to put a SVT badge in the left rear of my car as its empty unlike the GT? or would a GTR badge make more sense?
I think you should be proud of what you've got, so when you beat the SVT guys, they'll know you did it in a 6.

:smoke:

#5 ·
ran260gt said:
You dont have a Nissan , please do not put GTR on your stang , ever seen the vid of the guy that had GTR on his trunk , and he said he had a rotory with pistons and turbo !:scream:

Be proud of your stang , find a nice V6 badge to put there !

I think he means the 5.4L CobraR.

#8 ·
#11 ·
ran260gt said:
Dont you mean R model of the COBRA ? are you forgetting that a GT and a Cobra are not the same !
No, I'm not, There WAS a GTR show car, but he was speaking of SVT badging, which would be Cobra R. -It's at the title of the thread.

:sterb:

Nissan doesn't have an SVT does it?

#12 ·
kscoyote said:
No, I'm not, There WAS a GTR show car, but he was speaking of SVT badging, which would be Cobra R. -It's at the title of the thread.

:sterb:

Nissan doesn't have an SVT does it?
I guess we are talking about two different things !
I am talking about a GTR badge on his trunk and your talking about SVT badge on his trunk :shrug , so relax !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.