Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see the picture below. I have some SVT wheels, that I'm getting rid of. I got a ball park on what people are selling them for. But want to ask the community for honest answer. Before I list them locally.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
honest answer to what?

they look like nice wheels, are they from an S197 GT500? or an earlier "SVT Cobra" ?

what are the wheel sizes? tire sizes? tire make/model? how much life left in the tires? do they have the TPMS sensors inside? what year TPMS sensors?

I think you can probably get at least $1,000 for the set; depending on what car they are for, sizes, wear on the tires, etc . . . . but not sure what you are asking

Reactions: my89foxbody

·
Administrator
4,791 Posts
Welcome Nreekkk93 and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
honest answer to what?

they look like nice wheels, are they from an S197 GT500? or an earlier "SVT Cobra" ?

what are the wheel sizes? tire sizes? tire make/model? how much life left in the tires? do they have the TPMS sensors inside? what year TPMS sensors?

I think you can probably get at least $1,000 for the set; depending on what car they are for, sizes, wear on the tires, etc . . . . but not sure what you are asking
Honest answer on worth.

The tire are in good shape. TPMS yes they do.

I can't be to sure. Do the wheels have stamp code to determine if they are from a GT500 or earlier Corba.
But I'm sure they came from GT500

I saw them for around $2k

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
if you post pictures of the markings on the back/inside of the wheels and the tire size markings, someone might be able to interpret

if those are the wheels I am thinking of, they were the optional SVT-package wheels from GT500 around 2012-2014 and I have seen them advertised about $2K for the set . . . they might be "worth" that much, but personally I would not pay that much; I'd be interested around $1,200 max

(they are worth whatever someone will pay for them)

Reactions: massacre
1 - 5 of 5 Posts