Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might wanna hear this story.

Bout three months ago, I met up with this guy that works wit my bro who loves cars as much as I. So, this dude hits me up and tells me that hes puttin together a meet on Friday nite at Tower Records, which will mostly be with folks from the LS1 site where he hangs. I agree to show, so I clean my ride, get there and find I'm the only Mustang outta like 6 LS1s, which puts me in an awkward spot. So, I hit up my boyz and they show up with the Roushes, GTs, and the SVTs. That wasn't the end. More rodders start coming, some wanting to race, some wanting to mac on the females, chill, talk speed or whatever. Now theres like 30 muscle cars and just hella fools wantin to kick it, and its beautiful. Then the ricerz come thru. Talking bout their 400hpSTi vs Big Mikes 600hp Kenne Bell SVT. Or Toni's ProCharged WS6...right.
As we gear up to head out to Morada Ln, a 2 lane stretch notorious for late night runs, everyone fires up and the ground begins to rumble, causin all kinds of snickers and stares from the riceburner boys. We cruiz out and its hard not to rev up at each light, or exhibit a quik burst of speed. This 44yo dude in the Procharged LS1 has his 15yo son wit him and has been dying to race all night, so he kills the STi, and the rather cosmetic looking Turbo Supra then wants to take on one of the SVTs. Bad move. He just gets eaten by bout 4 carlengths and submits. After witnessing this havoc, I take on my boy in his stock WS6 wit my NOVIcharged GT. It was wild. At first, he wants to give me two carlengths and the hit. Insulted, I tell him to take the car length and demand some damn chicken wings and a 12 pack after I win. We go head up. I launch at 2200rpm, roll out gently and get the pull thru 1st and 2nd. But hes catchin me, and at the top of 3rd, he seems to have the highground and shock hits me like 50,000 volts . I slam into fourth and suprisingly we even out for a moment and I then begin to pull away, 1...2...3....car lengths and its over. Orgasmic. So much that the windows are fogged up. Then I notice the damn A/C has been on the whole time! My bad!!
Needles to say, we have been meeting every friday and some saturdays and have formed a crew made up of: (2) SVT Cobras, (1) stage III Roush, (2) WS6s firebirds, (2) SS Camaros, (1) C6 Corvette, (1) 70 454 Camaro and my 03 GT (NOVI 2000, Bullitt intake, dual friction Centerforce, Detroit Locker, JBA shorties into 2.5in Magnaflow and X-pipe) and my creature 67 Fastback w/ 347 stroker, Toploader, Det. locker 9in, Magnaflow 2.5in etc.,.. THanx to us, no one within a 3mile radius sleeps well after our midnite snacks upon the ricers... after we've turned on eachother.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Way to represent, Yo! (That's ricer for good job!)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Sounds like a lot of testosterone in that parking lot.

·
Registered
567 Posts
[QUOTE='95.0 stang]That's awesome. Every now and then it's nice to make peace with the Chevy guys and tag team ricers.[/QUOTE]

I didnt know that Ford guys hated Chevy guys............... You must really hate me cuz I drive an Acura Integra Type AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ LOL

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
I didnt know that Ford guys hated Chevy guys............... You must really hate me cuz I drive an Acura Integra Type AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ LOL
i dont think ford guys hate chevy guys either, but i think the chevy guys made up the talking smack game.

G

·
lxarlo said:
i dont think ford guys hate chevy guys either, but i think the chevy guys made up the talking smack game.
Exactly, I've had retards in Aveos try and talk crap to me. And about the Integra, I wish I had something like that to spare me gas in the stang.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sounds like fun.

If only all ricers would realise their true lack of power...

Hail to the King, Baby.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I dont hate chevy guys. I like camaros but I just cant stand them putting down fords all the time. My cousin likes chevys hates ford and trashes mustangs all the time in favor of ricers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.