Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was poking my way through the salvage yard today and couldn't find what I needed from the mustangs there. However I did see lots of crown Vic police interceptors. I was wondering what parts you could swap from a police interceptor to a mustang, 95 v6 body. I have a 4.6l engine swapped into it. But I was wondering about suspensions and whatnot and if it would be worth it at all. And also what would be worth trying to find at a salvage yard to throw on my mustang, from any vehicle. Thanks

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Not really anything from a Vic besides the engine and trans - neither of which would I want from a Vic that had seen police or taxi duties, that is a direct bolt on for a Mustang. Completely different cars.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, what about from newer model mustangs, there were a couple of those there as well

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
S197's?

You could use the front seats. It's a couple hours' work; you need to remove the brackets from your seats and swap them over, and the wiring for the power driver seat is pretty simple. Once done, some of the finest damn seats you could ever hope to have in your car.

I just did them in mine a few months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts