Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i have a complete 1994 gt auto 152km that has a salvage title. I picked up a 1987 lx with a 4banger doing some horse trading. I have the engine and tranny out of the fox and am ready to swap the drivetrain over from the sn95. From my research most everything should swap over (plus the usual 4cyl to 5.0 swap steps) now my question relates to the engine wiring harness mating to the fox. Obviously i need to run the 5.0 computer from the sn95 but is it feasable or possible to splice wires to the rest of the harness? I would like to do it this way as i have most everything i need. Another option would be a carb setup. How much wiring would be involved going that route? Also is there A way to pull the engine from the sn95 with the engine harness attached? Of will it need to be removed first? And help ideas tips tricks are greatly apreciated!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Valley Performance in North Jersey has done this swap. 94 computer and harness in a 93 notch, with 427 CI small block, it is one of the "shop" cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts