·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Congrats. Very sharp looking. :bigthumbsup
Now clean that floor mat. It's a bit dirty. :gringreen

·
Registered
468 Posts
Great car and music! I love that Kona Blue.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
146 Posts
no problem, let me know what type shots you want to see. pretty neat, our cars are similar but you have some neat additional options. i'm sure your enjoying yours as much as i am mine.
I haven't received mine yet. I'll get it after I get back from this deployment. The wait is killing me. I'm grabbing all pics that I can find of similar cars and setting them up as the background desktop for my computer. :D Your pics are the first ones that I've seen that show a close-up of paint so the metal flakes are visible. It looks awesome! The one you have of the front and from on top are a bit washed out. I'm not sure if it was the sun or what. I'd love to see a full side view of it, maybe at a few different angles. Thank you for offering. :worship

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Congrats! Very nice Mustang!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I haven't received mine yet. I'll get it after I get back from this deployment. The wait is killing me. I'm grabbing all pics that I can find of similar cars and setting them up as the background desktop for my computer. :D Your pics are the first ones that I've seen that show a close-up of paint so the metal flakes are visible. It looks awesome! The one you have of the front and from on top are a bit washed out. I'm not sure if it was the sun or what. I'd love to see a full side view of it, maybe at a few different angles. Thank you for offering. :worship
Ok, should be attached, cloudy overcast day here, wish they were better. pm me if you need anything else, maybe weather will be better another day. front and top still didn't come out good. can't turn a man down thats serving/protecting our country !!

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ok, should be attached, cloudy overcast day here, wish they were better. pm me if you need anything else, maybe weather will be better another day. front and top still didn't come out good. can't turn a man down thats serving/protecting our country !!
Gorgeous pics Stang. Thanks for posting more, they look great. Something more for me to look at and drool over until I get back. And thank you so much for your support! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
209 Posts
Gorgeous pics Stang. Thanks for posting more, they look great. Something more for me to look at and drool over until I get back. And thank you so much for your support! :bigthumbsup
Can show you one with black stripe but do not know how to post pics:?: Got a kona blue roush car and would like to show youal

·
Registered
146 Posts
Can show you one with black stripe but do not know how to post pics
If you click on "Go Advanced" below the reply text box, then "manage attachments" on the next page, you'll where you can upload attachments. I would very much like to see the Kona blue with black stripes too. Thanks :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.