Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Great car.Love the exhaust.

·
Registered
949 Posts
One of the most bad a** looking cars out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I saw them widow scoops in person and there so big dont like them. car sounds awsome tho might be the best setup for the 5.0 in my opinion

·
Registered
585 Posts
The hood and the entire front end along with the quarter louvers and the spoiler are from the Shelby Super Snake I believe.
That's the black mamba hood

That is one bad a$$ car but personally I would have put that money towards a GT500 with the SVT package.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Trucarbon has a hood like that one with a better price tag :winks

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
It won't stay nice for long if he keeps driving it around sandy parking lots :nono:

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im confused is this a GT500 or a 5.0? Can you buy a front end conversion for the 5.0 to the GT500 front end?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Im confused is this a GT500 or a 5.0? Can you buy a front end conversion for the 5.0 to the GT500 front end?
I'm sure you could, though I doubt its cheap conversion.

Pretty nice car. Sounds very good, but I'm not really diggin the wheels. A tad big.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I wanted those style window louvers but can't decide which to get, seem to be a few variations of that style.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure you could, though I doubt its cheap conversion.

Pretty nice car. Sounds very good, but I'm not really diggin the wheels. A tad big.
The wheels are what I think really makes it. However, they are probably quite heavy and make it ride pretty rough. I'd love to see how the car looks with the same wheels in the 18" size. I've been on the fence about those wheels in 18's because some pics I've seen they look a tad small on the car. These new stangs tend to make wheels look small. Personally I wish they made theses bullits in 19's. It seem most wheels they offer in only 18 or 20" options which is frustrating because I think 19's are perfect on this car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The wheels are what I think really makes it. However, they are probably quite heavy and make it ride pretty rough. I'd love to see how the car looks with the same wheels in the 18" size. I've been on the fence about those wheels in 18's because some pics I've seen they look a tad small on the car. These new stangs tend to make wheels look small. Personally I wish they made theses bullits in 19's. It seem most wheels they offer in only 18 or 20" options which is frustrating because I think 19's are perfect on this car.
I gotta say I agree with you but the limited tire selection and increased cost in tires to go to a 19" wheel will keep me from going that route when the time comes. I will go with an 18" wheel and the koni struts/shocks along with the steeda springs to lower the car. I think this will help offset the wheel looking too small.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.