Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I grew up in a Chevy family.I am now looking for a 93 to 96 Mustang GT for my teenage daughter.I am hoping this car will be a bonding experience for us and was wondering if this year and models have any issues to watch out for when purchasing.I greately appreciate any advice and look forward to sharing with all of you our experience.I loved my Camaro forum but now the Camaro is gone and I am ready fo a new begining. Thanks,Scott

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Welcome... Check the 5.0, 94-95, and 4.6 sections and you'll learn what to watch out for.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I recommend geting a 99-04 Mustang....I see girls intend to like them more in My ara but I could be wrong. Also there a lil newer than the 94-98's
Though a Mustang is a Mustang, I have heard the 99-04's dont have as many problems as the 94-98's have...I could be wrong.
Also think how young your daughter is. Do you want her sitting in a V8 Or V6 ?

Stop by my page anytime and let me know what your going to go for and keep me posted with your RIDE!!!
Take it easy man and welcome to the FORD side ha ha
:bigthumbsup

Becker

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hey Scott welcome to the site. Thanks for joining us on here.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Just do some checking around in the areas you're thinking about, you'll see lots of info and each year has their own unique perks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.