Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a T-Lock? Its not the transmission one, but the one for the shifter to keep someone from putting the car intro neutral or drive. Here is a link for the website i found.

The T-Lock

I tried emailing the guy several times and i can't seem to reach him. It seems kind of fishy because he has no phone number, and no real check out. Just a paypal button where you input your own price.

If someone knows somewhere else where i can get this, or if someone on here is willing to sell one, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Does anyone here have a T-Lock? Its not the transmission one, but the one for the shifter to keep someone from putting the car intro neutral or drive. Here is a link for the website i found.

The T-Lock

I tried emailing the guy several times and i can't seem to reach him. It seems kind of fishy because he has no phone number, and no real check out. Just a paypal button where you input your own price.

If someone knows somewhere else where i can get this, or if someone on here is willing to sell one, please let me know.

Thanks!
I dont have 1 but i have heard of like 3 guys here who have 1, not sure if it from that guy

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any idea how i can contact them? I'm taking my car out and i want to be able to know its safe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are they worth the money? Seems like its a good idea, but then again it is a lock, which means it can be picked.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Still boils down to the best insurance you can afford.If they car jack you your kinda out of luck or can tow the car off even if its locked in park.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts