Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one I'm looking for a t45rs the super duty one with upgraded parts. Need help on were to find one. Any help will be well appreciated. Thanks:headscratch:

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. You can check our classifieds along with an internet search. We also have a few tranny techs here, do some looking around.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to AFM... Glad you joined us!!

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Whats up? Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pro Motion for your Transmission

My company does business with Pro Motion Powertrain in Ft. Lauderdale. They build killer t45s, but lately have suggested putting in built 3650 transmissions in place of the t45 because the t45 no longer has factory parts support and the 3650 bolts right in to several of the t45 equipped cars. I don't know all the details on which cars these fit. You will have to give them a call.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:hello:and:welcomeflowers:To The Site.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tr3650 vs t45

My company does business with Pro Motion Powertrain in Ft. Lauderdale. They build killer t45s, but lately have suggested putting in built 3650 transmissions in place of the t45 because the t45 no longer has factory parts support and the 3650 bolts right in to several of the t45 equipped cars. I don't know all the details on which cars these fit. You will have to give them a call.
Thanks for the info. :nono:I must say the t45rs I like because its like a tko 500 in strenght and no longer with all the problems it used to have. The 3650 is like a tko too in the way is built inside only, the multy design shifter some times seems to get stuck. While the t45 t56 have a single desing shifter that doesn't get stuck. T45RS is rated around 425 lbs of torque. I don't know why ford didn't do this so all mustang gt would have a t45rs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.