Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 94 mustang and i saw a set of 99-04 taillights on craigslist and was just wondering what kinda of fabrications i would have to do for that keep in mind this is just a question

R

·
0 Posts
While the 94-04 cars share the same chassis, the body panels are completely different.

It won't work.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
While the 94-04 cars share the same chassis, the body panels are completely different.

It won't work.
+ (they won't let me put in enough numbers to describe this :bigthumbsup)

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
You can swap to the 96-98 vertical lights if you splice in an extra lamp socket on each side. Mechanically they are a direct bolt it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
hey guys i have a 94 mustang and i saw a set of 99-04 taillights on craigslist and was just wondering what kinda of fabrications i would have to do for that keep in mind this is just a question
The time you would take making the fabrications you could research and most likely find the same taillight in your year. Trust me ive tried modifying a part to make it fit and it wasnt worth the time

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
The time you would take making the fabrications you could research and most likely find the same taillight in your year. Trust me ive tried modifying a part to make it fit and it wasnt worth the time
But that's what they make sawzalls and Bondo for lol

Locally I saw on CL a 95 with Integra headlights and gobs of Bondo. It was hideous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts