Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some 18x9 Sve drift wheels to put on my 2013 performance white mustang Gt.... Considering putting stripes or some thing else on this week also.... Any suggestions.? I already have the black 5.0 badges...

Pictures and suggestions appreciated... I will post pics sometime monday when I have the wheels installed...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really leaning towards lowering springs, but what else is needed other than springs to keep everything aligned and working properly.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I have black badges too.:)

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
plasti dip actually works great. This past weekend I was at a Dyno day and this guy shows up with a vette. He completely designed graphics over his red car and it look really good. He plans on painting it that way since he found something he really liked. The guy said its really easy to take off too if you don't want it and thats how he came up with his final design was by changing it over and over again. I would try it after seeing it!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Really leaning towards lowering springs, but what else is needed other than springs to keep everything aligned and working properly.
Depending on how low you go. You might be able to get away with just camber bolts, but you might need caster camber plates. For the rear, you will want to get a panhard bar so you can adjust the axle.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan on getting the eibach pro kit springs... So what would I have to have..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts