Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Performance Twin Turbo Mustang wins FFW Houston Ultra Stang class!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BKid 
#1 ·
It took three races to do so but we finally got our first win with the Team Performance Products "Heritage" Twin Turbo System equipped Mustang GT! The Fun Ford Weekend race gave us the opportunity we needed. My win this past weekend in the Ultra Stang class was my third year in a row at Houston Raceway Park.

The Park is MINE!!!!

The car was very consistent all weekend and made running my competition down very easy. We qualified fourth fastest in the field with an 11.36 at 125 mph. This gave us an 11.26 index for Sunday's eliminations and assured me of never having to leave first. I was able to run down the first three racers easily. First round I caught him before the 1000 foot mark. Second round I caught my opponent right after the 1/8th mile clocks. Third round opponent was WAY late and I caught him before the 330 clocks. Final round saw my competition break out by more than three tenths of a second but I caught him right at the finish line.

We have our first win with the new turbo system and plenty of fans were very interested in the car's performance. I did get to bring the car home this time so I will get pictures of the installed kit sometime this week. Unfortunately, we've had almost five inches of rain today so I'm not going to roll the car out of the trailer today or tomorrow.

I really have to thank Team Performance Products for the power and reliability of the car's performance. This thing is a monster going downtrack. Pulls like a freight train and does it every time. Special thanks to Strictly Performance, Leonard Racing Products (Spydershaft), Precision Industries, and Metco Motorsports. Without these people and companies......I'd be sitting around watching this season.

Oh yeah....and I finally have some pricing for those of you who are interested. PM me if you need to do so.

See less See more
#2 ·
thats amazing, simply amazing. That must have been one freeking fun time going 125 MPH in the 1/4 mile :happyhapp

#4 ·
That is quite AEWSOME .Congradulations and well deserved . I will Pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.