Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot a little over 1000 pics a few days ago. Not just my car, all kinds of stuff. Wedding, parties, people, and my car. Here are just a few of the ones I liked of my car until I can get around to processing the rest. I thought these looked good, tried something new. Hope ya like them, also, tossed in a little something after the pics. ;)

Click me for full-res pics

Tracy got my car running again. :)
YouTube - ‪Jon Lund 93 Race Tune with Ghost Cams‬‏

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Nice pics man! What kind of camera do you use? My wife and I have been looking at entry level DSLR's for a little while, but wow are they even expensive!!

Again, nice pics and nice ride! I dig it! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Great looking photos :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Damn, your car is loud!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nice pics man! What kind of camera do you use? My wife and I have been looking at entry level DSLR's for a little while, but wow are they even expensive!!
EXIF data on his flickr account shows that he used a Canon T2i. And yes, dSLRs and their associated lenses are quite an expensive hobby to get into. If I sold my Canon 7D and all the lenses and accessories I have for it, I could pay for 1/3 of my Mustang with the profits...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Love it man! I only hope I can make mine look that good. Ingot Silver is the way to go ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
ri-god-damn-diculously gorgeous car as usual. That's a whopper of an exhaust.

To the guy looking at entry-level DSLR's, go to (s lickdeals .ne t) and set yourself up an alert for the Canon T2i. Fantastic camera for the money and there's often deals where you get a lens free or at a steep discount.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Still one of the prettiest Mustangs I've ever seen. Well done DS!

What suspension?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
see this is the type of threads i like to see. PICTURES!!! I came from VWVORTEX and over there its pics or nothing. I really encourage people to post up more photos of their cars. It really is a nice change of pace from all the text you see on here. If only there were more threads with pictures of peoples cars like this, and less threads with long paragraphs and complaints.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ri-god-damn-diculously gorgeous car as usual. That's a whopper of an exhaust.

To the guy looking at entry-level DSLR's, go to (s lickdeals .ne t) and set yourself up an alert for the Canon T2i. Fantastic camera for the money and there's often deals where you get a lens free or at a steep discount.
That's the camera I bought. It's a sweet camera, but I haven't got past just shooting in auto mode yet, lol.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's a beautiful car with some nice looking mods. Wheels and tires look great, the stance is low, and the front looks clean and mean. Nice car!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Synapse your car looks good bro. Im in the SA area and just got a white 5.0. Let me know when you hit up the next car show/meet. Would love to see the car in person.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Car looks great and sounds bada$$ but I hate the fake lope thing. Its no different then the fake BOV's the ricers use, and every bit as lame. And why fake extra power your car doesn't have? In a real world race that represents these 5.0's poorly because they will think you are cammed when in fact you aren't.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.