Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i am on my way home from campus and i get on the on ramp and floor it as usual and this time there is a nissan sentra(fart can and Rbadge and everything) already on the freeway passing just as i get on the highway...i pass him thinking nothing of it and then notice he's suddenly not falling back as fast so i slow up a little bit cus i kinda figured he might wanna race since he was going around 95 in my rear view window...he pulls up to the side of me and then acts like he's gonna pass me(i don't think he knew i let up on the gas he must have thought he was actually catching up with me??:dunce: ) anyway i floor it and pass him like he's sitting still and im traveling about 140 and he's still in my rear view mirror getting smaller and smaller till i slow down to about 100 and then there is this merging overpass that goes up and off to the right and then vears back over the highway at almost a right angle to the left and it's a really sharp turn....well i drive this way home almost every night and i know that up ahead they've been repaving the road and there is a 3/4 inch drop off of the new pavement onto the old right at the begining of the curve and i slow down to about 75 mph and he does the ricer flyby still going 110+ goes off the little drop off right before the curve and loses control in the curve does a 520 in the highway wheels smoking slams into the wall on the right edge of the curve and i just slide right on my to the left like a daytona wreck and keep on going....the next morning on my way to school i noticed the dumb sob's bumper sitting on the bridge :tongue

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
you dont feel bad? didnt even call the police? thats harsh

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lxarlo said:
you dont feel bad? didnt even call the police? thats harsh
the fact that he's racing in an eviroment he is unfamiliar with was stupid he almost destroyed my car because he was too busy trying to win something he already lost and wasn't paying attention to the road.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
ItsaV6iswear! said:
the fact that he's racing in an eviroment he is unfamiliar with was stupid he almost destroyed my car because he was too busy trying to win something he already lost and wasn't paying attention to the road.
That's true, but in any court in the land, you'd be considered an accessory to that particular crime (speeding, failure to control). Therein lies yet another variable in the complex equation of street racing.

G

·
You're just as guilty of wreckless endangerment as he is, you were just lucky enough to know what was going to happen. I'm not going to pretend I've never messed with a ricer, but I would have at least stopped.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i didn't wrecklessly endanger anything he chose to drive fast he saw me slow down way before the drop i was going 60-70 and he flew past me like an idiot i wasn't racing anymore

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess i should reword part of the origional post i was over 15 car lengths ahead of him when i slowed down to 75 mph and was completely done with the racing and he is the one that continued to fly by me as though i was still at WOT also

·
Registered
85 Posts
meangreen92 said:
That's true, but in any court in the land, you'd be considered an accessory to that particular crime (speeding, failure to control). Therein lies yet another variable in the complex equation of street racing.
I'd like to agree, but Austincobra might try to hurt me:happyhapp

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
No, ya'll are dead wrong dogging this guy.

That ricer is responsiible for his own actions.

Our friend here had already slowed down and was the victim of a "ricer flyby."

Like you people have never been victimized by ricer flyby's...

He didn't do anything to "cause" the ricer to wreck. He didn't pull infront and hit his brakes, theywere not actively racing whenthe wreck occurred.

I would've drove on as well, after seeing if he was allright...

G

·
JEB said:

He didn't do anything to "cause" the ricer to wreck. He didn't pull infront and hit his brakes, theywere not actively racing whenthe wreck occurred.

Exactly, after seeing if he was alright. I admitted I've messed with people before on the road I'm not trying to say he's wrong for it because I'm no better but I think it was kind of cold just to leave him and not at least make sure he was ok.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
[QUOTE='95.0 stang]Exactly, after seeing if he was alright. I admitted I've messed with people before on the road I'm not trying to say he's wrong for it because I'm no better but I think it was kind of cold just to leave him and not at least make sure he was ok.[/QUOTE]
That's just something in the water where we're from.
I don't know too many **** Azzez that wouldn't stop to help, or at least check to see. Common descency, you know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i mean i saw the wreck he didn't flip his car or anything and he more of slid into the wall from the rear bumper and it just peeled the rear bumper completely off :p but i mean if he went off the bridge or turned over or just hit it head on at like 100 then i probably would have stopped

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
JEB said:

It's just common ricer stupidity. I'm just saying that this particular burst of stupidity from this particular stupid ricer, was - wait, no. I guess you're right.

·
Registered
530 Posts
ItsaV6iswear! said:
The fact that you are egging him on to race you in an area you know to be unsafe makes you guilty of 1st degree manslaughter if he were to have been killed. There is nothing cool about damn near causing some stupid kid to get killed, no matter what the hell he is driving. What would have been the big problem with just letting him pass you in the first place, or do you normally drive 140 mph on the way home every night?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Saleen Owner said:
The fact that you are egging him on to race you in an area you know to be unsafe makes you guilty of 1st degree manslaughter if he were to have been killed. There is nothing cool about damn near causing some stupid kid to get killed, no matter what the hell he is driving. What would have been the big problem with just letting him pass you in the first place, or do you normally drive 140 mph on the way home every night?
Your right!!!! The thing thats very disturbing is he doesn't show any remorse :(

·
Registered
708 Posts
Gotta say at the very least I'd have picked up the cell and called the accident in anonymously.

To leave somebody sitting there lord only knows how racked up with out even lifting a finger isn't in my nature.

·
Registered
174 Posts
It is indeed the ricer's fault for being stupid... But you had to be the jerk and totally ignore the fact that you witnessed an accident and failed to report it, which (if i'm not mistaken) is a felony in most areas.
this :sterb: is for you.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.