Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
1995 mustang v6 stick.... Not very fast. Hopefully Sunday I drive of in a Kona 5.0

M

·
0 Posts
2008 Mustang GT - Premium, Grabber Orange with factory duel black racing stripes, stick shift - Hurst short throw, upgraded chrome rim package from the factory, sequential tail lights.

It pretty much has all the options that were available from ford for the mustang. It also has not seen rain or the white stuff that we get here in the good old Northeast from November to April. Havent really done a lot of changes or mods so far as it only has 4000 miles on it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
This is my Mustang. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Mustang is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Mustang, without me, is useless. Without my Mustang, I am useless. I must launch my Mustang true. I must steer straighter than my competetor who is trying to beat me. I must finish before he finishes . I will... My Mustang and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the shifts that count. We will shift... My Mustang is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Mustang clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God, I swear this creed. My Mustang and myself are the defenders of the streets. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is Ford's and there is no enemy, but Mustangs!

·
Banned
3,124 Posts
This is my Mustang. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Mustang is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Mustang, without me, is useless. Without my Mustang, I am useless. I must launch my Mustang true. I must steer straighter than my competetor who is trying to beat me. I must finish before he finishes . I will... My Mustang and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the shifts that count. We will shift... My Mustang is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Mustang clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God, I swear this creed. My Mustang and myself are the defenders of the streets. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is Ford's and there is no enemy, but Mustangs!

This is my rifle this is my gun!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Originally Posted by BLK 5.0

LMAO - Hilarious

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
This is my rifle this is my gun!
this one's for shooting and this one's for fun!

99 red cobra convertible. its my baby, ive put alot of time, sweat, blood and money into this car. its not the fastest thing in the world but it holds its own.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Brand new 2011 5.0 for 28K. See sig for the rest....

·
Registered
657 Posts
2008 GT, 5 speed, Premium Leather, HIDs, Shaker 500, GT/CS front bumper, GT appearance pkg, Tokico D-Spec struts & shocks, Roush rear springs, senquentials, FRPP CAI intake, Brenspeed tune.

·
Registered
407 Posts
mustangs

Current:

2011 RR GT 6M 3500 miles D1SC Procharged Brembo's, HIDs, Security, & 3.73s

2004 SY Cobra 38K Chrome wheels, Black inserts, 5.0L BB, Hellion 76 billet wheel, 4r70w auto, built IRS (long term project)

Looking for:

2004 CO Cobra Vert (1 0f 82), must be close to stock (Wife's toy); pm me if you know where one is.

Former:

86 Jalapeno red 5.0L LX Auto
85 Black GT 5sp
00 Silver 3.8 5 sp
97 Black GT 5 sp
95 Rio Red GT 5 sp
03 Black GT Vert 5sp

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Loving my '12 V6 Stang:
+Performance Package
+All Weather Mats (they are beautiful!)

The amount saved allowed me to make all the upgrades I wanted to it :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.