Ford Mustang Forum banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
xlor8 im from morristown and thank a would be great. I go to a bunch of shows and cruseins each season. lets set something up.:kooky:

·
Registered
53 Posts
lol Hey If you guys want to meet some place why not east tn's biggest car show ever ...the rod runs. We could all meet at a resteraunt or something and sit out w/ our mustangs lined up on the side of the road. lol im going anyways so ya.
i cruise the pigeon forge shows every time they are here, would be cool to have a local base of stangs there :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, Kyle F there is an offical YMR event in Pigeon Forge with a running the tail of the dragon come join us about 30 yellow mustangs are registerd so far. April 22-25

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is Cedar Hill close enough for ya', raised in Franklin Tn. Nad was stationed at Campbell from 2004-2007.check out my post and threads can any of ya'll help me?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Need to have a meeting at a drag strip-car show maybe on a off nite so it could be called all-stang , ill B willing to do it this year,it is spring (got to try out the winter mod's ) right :kooky: !! even a 1/8th would be cool!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Checking In from Tullahoma

Can't wait for the MHRC Cruise-ins to begin again. Join us starting May 7 every Friday nite at the Avenue in Murfreesboro.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Checking in from Chattanooga.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
277 Posts
greetings from the forgotten corner of Tennessee! way up here next to Va. and N.C. in beautiful Mountain City:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
218 Posts
Franklin Here :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Columbia, about 35 minutes South of Nashville. I have a 67 Coupe that I just purchased and I need lots of help with the restoration. Anyone that is willing to help let me know. I will come to you and bring plenty of beer!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello:

I live outside Springfield, TN. I am looking for some help with my 2007 Mustang, modified by Modular Powerhouse.

I had the blower rebuilt and am getting airflow codes.

2007 Mustang GT -Series I - 4.6L V8
Performance tuned and engineered by Modular Powerhouse
Vortec Supercharger with Polished Intercooler and Aftercooler
K&N Air Filter and Diablosport MAF
Flowmaster Fuel Intake and Exhaust (no catalytic converters)
Fuel Booster for SuperCharger mounted in trunk
568 HP 475 RWHP (on recent dyno)

·
Registered
13 Posts
2002 V6 3.8L Auto, 80,500m

Yeah buddy! I live in Clarksville, TN, too(Clarksvegas). Welcome to the site, rookies and veterens, this beats facebook any old day!

·
Registered
17 Posts
clarksville

I am in clarksville. I have a 65 that I am converting to a V8 gt clone...i will be having some 6 cyl parts available if you need..

·
Registered
188 Posts
McMinnville checkin in here!

101 - 120 of 158 Posts