Ford Mustang Forum banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
In the winter I'm in Chuckey, TN...a few miles from Greeneville & a few miles from Jonesborough. In the summer I'm in Dandrige, TN on Douglas lake. And this fall I will be moving to TTU in Cookeville

·
Registered
4 Posts
Knoxville here.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
From Oliver Springs but stationed at Moody AFB in Valdosta Ga.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am new to this site and Mustangs, living in Knoxville and working in Maryville.

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nashville TN.... Who wants to connect and drive?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am in Nashville.:bigthumbsup
So am I.. I want to organize a cruz from one end of TN to another all stangs. The more the better. I would love to have ppl joining in every city we go through. Could be good for sponsorship's. That is what some advertisers want! Video the thing, post in on youtube and everywhere else. Who's interested?

·
Registered
141 Posts
:waveyI am just outside of the Boro. 2005 metalic legend lime green converible. Straight factory, no mosifications yet... waiting for warranty to expire.... Any mustang groups in this area???
Yeah this is what I am asking..

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Need to have a meeting at a drag strip-car show maybe on a off nite so it could be called all-stang , ill B willing to do it this year,it is spring (got to try out the winter mod's ) right :kooky: !! even a 1/8th would be cool!!
How about a meet n drive?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Like I thought sleeping people in a sleeping state. Sleep tight baby's!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Got rid of my Focus and grabbed another Mustang! Living in West Knoxville.

None of the dealerships here seem very Mustang friendly, which is kind of disappointing. Maybe I haven't met a cool service adviser yet or something, but I'm incredibly unimpressed by the ones I've met so far.

For example:

I went and asked Ted Russell and Lance Cunningham about flashing the ACM on my '12 V6 and neither of them had a decent answer (they seemed confused, even though I had every line of code they needed).

Even better, an adviser at Lance Cunningham quoted me at $200 to install a steering wheel :gringreen and $250 to flash my ACM.

Oh, brother!

Anyway, I've seen tons of awesome looking Stangs, happy to be a Tennessee Mustang owner! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jack Roush will be at Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville this Thursday, March 15th for 6pm to 8pm. Thinking about bring the Boss. Anybody else going?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Murfreesboro

Murfreesboro, TN restoring a 65 Coupe and got some questions on replacing front and rear frame rails and aprons.

Anyone done else "been there, done that and have the T shirt" that I can borrow? :laugh:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cruisin' Downtown Style
Saturday, April 14
THE ULTIMATE CAR CRUISE-IN THE TENNESSEE VALLEY

April 14
Time:
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Address:
Manchester, TN 37355
Jeff Burnette 931-273-1902