Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys I have been in central texas for a while, but just recently got anouther mustang:) . I am a long time ford adict though. I am just looking to get to some people in the area. I am in Killeen. If you know of any get togethers and thing like that let me know. I am going to start being a regular at Tempton/ Academy Drag strip. Feel free to contact me any time. I look forward to get to know some you.
Dan

G

·
Representin' T-town yo!

lol, I'm stuck in Temple... hate it here.

The oldest joke here is: What do you do for fun in Temple?

Punch Line? You jump in your car and go to Killeen, Waco, or Austin!

·
Registered
328 Posts
hey i am from austin but i go to little river fairly often, still learning how to drive 2002 black lightning, 85 blue gt 1/8 bracket car

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Hey I'm in college station -

I've been to Lil River also with the v6:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
74 Posts
Im in college station. 65 coupe 200 c4.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey I'm in Killeen would like to meet up and hang out and swap ideas!

·
Registered
413 Posts
i'm up in burleson.. but girlfriend lives in hillsboro so i'm kinda close quite a bit !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Austin here, but I'm in S.A. alot and Temple alot (VA hospital). Got no problem driving where ever though for stang stuff once I get my baby up and runnin again. Actually been on the site for awhile, just now found this thread. Any Austinites hit me up I'm dyin for mustangs stuff. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
8 Posts
ay mustangmarine95 im riding around austin in my 1990 foxbody, if any others are from austin shoot me a message too, im a beginner when it comes to cars, need help, or advice on what i should slab out my tang with

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey everybody whats up? can't believe i didn't discover this thread a long time ago. i'm in Austin and also used to go out to little river quite frequently. do any of you go to the "y" at oak hill? lately i've moved away from going fast in a straight line and started looking into NASA events. if any of you know more about some going on around here let me know.

·
Registered
457 Posts
austin texas here. lookin for anyone to take a trip with to the drag strips nearby or just help eachother out on cars n audio stuff

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think a small group of us are going to little river/temple academy dragway for test n tune night next friday. if nothing else we'll try to make it out to the y at oak hill soon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts