Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone in the Houston Area?

Come out to Otto's Hamburgers/BBQ every Saturday Night around 6:00 open car show, meet new friend and have a GREAT TIME.

See ya there,
George:wavey

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Afternoon

Otto's is at the Fountain Shopping Center on the Southwest Freeway (Hwy 59) near Kirkwood Exit, behind the all the Eating Places, northeast corner of the center.
Great to hear from another Houstonian,
Have a Wonderful Day,
Geo:wavey

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in Sugar Land, and have been to Otto's a few times on a Saturday night. Great place!

I just purchased an 06' GT to garage next to my '67, which should be on the road in March or April. Can't wait to drive it to Otto's and show it off!

·
Registered
81 Posts
im in the sugar land area and i go to ottos on occasion but its pretty intimidating im 17 and and i must say my pony dose,nt come pare to the cars i see there so like wise i stand shy from the group and just admire the works of art every one owns

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey,
I hope that one day(soon) I can go and take my pride and joy

·
Registered
375 Posts
Is there a mustangs club in Houston?

Hello all, I've read in past threads that some of AFM members meet at some restaurant. Is there an official mustang club related or affiliated with AFM???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi there, I know this post is two years old, but are you still gathering in Houston?

Im from Mexico, but every year I go up and visit my couisin in memorial area (every december) to spent holydays.

Any phone number?

I own this SVT Cobra 96 Stock and a 68 Fastback before that.
And belong to mexican mustang club in my town.

Regards

·
Registered
7 Posts
Batman in North Houston--249/Cutten Rd area. Just started on here--hope to see ya'll sometime.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Tomball/Magnolia area. 30 miles north of houston

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in The Woodlands/Spring area, let me know if anything is going down!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey guys if your looking for a local club check out UnitedStangs.com we always have something going on. So whos going to Fast Ford Weekend?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm in The Woodlands/Spring area, let me know if anything is going down!
Just about every Saturday at the Kroger on Spring Cypress at Champions Forest there is the "Nifties Fifties" car show. On nice evenings there can be as many as 400 cars on that parking lot and they're all DAMN nice. Starts at about 6pm and they have drawings for prizes along with spectator voting. Great place!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts