Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all members/friends who supported me and gave me advises during the past 3 weeks, i appreciate your help and thank you too much.
Tony

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out ok! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
glad to hear you got the plugs out and she is running again

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Glad they finally got you fixed up! I hope you didn't have to pay a dime for their F up.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad they finally got you fixed up! I hope you didn't have to pay a dime for their F up.
They took the tools i bought and payed for it, 210$.. and they charged me oil change, filter, plugs, fuel filter and labor 300$, so total was 300$.. gave 1 worker 30 bucks tips and run away with the car :)
Its fair i think, i just want to wake up every morning and see my stang infront of my eyes again

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Did you have any trouble with RockAuto shipping the tools over there, or delays? I've always told people they'll ship anywhere, but never heard back on any actual customer experience.

That was nice for you to tip the guys, and have your baby back home :yup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you have any trouble with RockAuto shipping the tools over there, or delays? I've always told people they'll ship anywhere, but never heard back on any actual customer experience.

That was nice for you to tip the guys, and have your baby back home :yup:
Rockauto are great, the k-tool arrived in 3 days, Lisle in 4 days coz they ship from diff locations. K-tool broke the pin inside the porcelain and made us work on it for another day, so i wished that Lisle arrived first. Shipping cost by fedex was low and they had the best price.

I tiped the guy coz he stayed with me and followed my instructions and did nothing without asking me, he was the one who broke the 7 plugs by he way and was afraid the dealer will charge him the mistake he did, so he learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts