Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my SCT tuner today...slapped it in...updated the stang....took her down the road.

Out-freakin-standing! :bigthumbsup Sharp, crisp shifting....sensitive throttle! Awesome! 93 performance tune....can't imagine 93 race...will test it out later...

Thanks Bama!! :worship

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You'll love the race tune even more! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Awesome! We love to hear your feedback. Thank you and I'm glad we could hook you up with some great tunes! Let myself or the Bama team know if you have absolutely any more questions or need anything at all!

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: 93 performance tune is great! Just uploaded 93 race tune - even better!! I'll be keeping it there! Very happy! :laughlitt

·
Registered
777 Posts
Update: 93 performance tune is great! Just uploaded 93 race tune - even better!! I'll be keeping it there! Very happy! :laughlitt
Haha you sound like me. I like all three 93 oct bama tunes but the race tune is just awesome!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Christ,i received the new tune yesterday and installed right away,as soon as i started the engine you could tell that this tune is way different than the old one. i have not been able to drive the car yet because of all the rain coming down ( my baby does not rides in the rain). In any case props to you and tech Ryan who did the tune. As soon as the rain goes away i will take her for a ride on the X-way and see how she does.Again thank you for your professional and promt response, you guys are TOPS.

I have all 3 93 tunes, but will only use the racing one. :worship:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
That's really good to hear. I love to hear when things like this get wrapped up and customers are happy! I flip when my Mustang starts acting up, even if it's something small like my radio. I completely understand how nerve-wracking it can be.

Thanks for being patient with us and let me know if you need absolutely anything at all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts