Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all my fellow Mustangers on this forum!

I first wanted to start off by thanking all of you fellow mustangers for all the great advice and answers to questions and comments I’ve been studying these forms for a long time. It has really helped me to come up with a plan to build my ideal Mustang. That being said I thought y’all liked to hear the plan I came up with after reading all of your advice and doing my research. Your comments and advice are welcome. I have a 2010 V6 candy apple red convertible with 20” staggered wheels.
I want to…
1. Put long headers.
2. High flow cats on an x pipe
3.dual mid pipe muffler exhaust
4. Peddlers suspension and
Lower lower it 1” in front and 1.5 “ in back (that’s as low as I can with 20s)
5. Better spark plugs distributor and fuel injectors
6. 4.10 gears
7. Pro charger supercharger
What y’all think?

·
Super Moderator
3,840 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.

We’re glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.

We’re glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Did you say Prius LMFALO! No thanks I buy American lol Love your set up thanks for the ideas man

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Welcome to AFM, it's great to officially have you aboard!!

·
Administrator
8,831 Posts
Welcome to the site! That's a pretty good list you have, before I suggest anything what are your plans for the every day duties of the car, is it your primary ride or a second "fun" vehicle?

·
Registered
306 Posts

I first wanted to start off by thanking all of you fellow mustangers for all the great advice and answers to questions and comments I’ve been studying these forms for a long time. It has really helped me to come up with a plan to build my ideal Mustang. That being said I thought y’all liked to hear the plan I came up with after reading all of your advice and doing my research. Your comments and advice are welcome. I have a 2010 V6 candy apple red convertible with 20” staggered wheels.
I want to…
1. Put long headers.
6. 4.10 gears
What y’all think?
Remember, you'll also have to reprogram the puter. Also get a better braking setup with steel braided lines.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site! That's a pretty good list you have, before I suggest anything what are your plans for the every day duties of the car, is it your primary ride or a second "fun" vehicle?
It is currently my primary vehicle I mostly drive around town with some highway but there’s not a lot of major highways where I live. However it will become my second fun car pretty soon as I’m buying another vehicle as a daily driver. So I really just wanna have a lot of fun with it. It was the first car ever bought that I really liked so I just want to keep it till the wheels fall off LOL It is also the first mustang I’ve ever owned. But I’ve always been a fan. I particularly like this year (2010) because it reminds me a lot of the 1967.

It is currently my primary vehicle I mostly drive around town with some highway but there’s not a lot of major highways where I live. However it will become my second fun car pretty soon as I’m buying another vehicle as a daily driver. So I really just wanna have a lot of fun with it. It was the first car ever bought that I really liked so I just want to keep it till the wheels fall off LOL It is also the first mustang I’ve ever owned. But I’ve always been a fan. I particularly like this year (2010) because it reminds me a lot of the 1967. As regards the list I have been trying to decide between 3.73, 3.9 or 4.10 gears. So far I’m leaving more toward 3.9 or 4.10. I figure with a supercharger I would regain whatever TopSpeed I would lose with those gears and I have an automatic transmission so I figured the 4.10 would help acceleration as I also have staggered 20s on it.
Remember, you'll also have to reprogram the puter. Also get a better braking setup with steel braided lines.
I was going to rely on a shop for all tuning and calibration I was going to try and tackle that myself. I was planning on going with Wildwood breaks.

3E9B4CC3-9672-4622-BC14-2EEEC5EB1938.png 00221C45-A9F4-434B-992F-4ADBCB3B866A.png A6A1DFEB-0FDE-4AFF-8274-59B2EE0D3138.png

·
Headquarters
229 Posts

I want to…
1. Put long headers.
6. 4.10 gears
What y’all think?
It's a long list but pretty sure it's going to be one fun ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts