Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The $750 cash offer in the mail with the 2011 brochure. Did anyone get that from Canada or is that only in the US. I ordered brochure months ago and nothing yet. If anyone got a 2nd rebate please let me know. Send me a PM I will give you something for it. My car is 5 weeks on the way now.
thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
The $750 cash offer in the mail with the 2011 brochure. Did anyone get that from Canada or is that only in the US. I ordered brochure months ago and nothing yet. If anyone got a 2nd rebate please let me know. Send me a PM I will give you something for it. My car is 5 weeks on the way now.
thanks
Sorry!! I tried it and there was no coupon. There was no brochure either!!!

Just a big envelope with 1 sheet of paper telling me I could get the PDF Brochure at Ford.ca.

Your best bets are Loyalty, Costco and X/A Plan.

Canadians do not get the 750 offer.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I did get that offer on a post card in the USA. It specifically states on that offer that it is NOT transferable to another person (outside of household)...meaning to be used only by the person it was addressed to on the card. Card I received came about 27 days AFTER the "brochure" I received. Card also states: "Take new retail delivery from DEALER STOCK between 6/9/10 and 8/2/10." This may be different from offers others have received in the mail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.