Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From daily driver duty.......:bigthumbsup

Found a 2000 Silverado fleet truck for sale for $2400 in good shape. Higher mileage, but who cares for a cheap daily driver?

This means that I will finally be able to work on the car without worrying about having it back together to drive to work on Monday morning. It will also give me a full size truck, because we're in the process of redoing our house and it will be nice to just go grab the stuff I need from Lowes without borrowing a truck, or having the stuff delivered.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
i got nervous for a second. you can't say stuff like that around here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Haha you had me all worried there for a second. Shewwww don't do that to me lol but that's good to hear man! I wish I coil have found a truck but I got a better deal on my Saturn for my DD

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Congrats man!! I keep looking for a foxbody in nice shape around here for cheap so i can daily drive it. and retire my 06 gt stang from duty..

·
Registered
568 Posts
Three posts in, and no Chevy bashing! I'm impressed! ;-)

If it's in decent shape, that's a pretty good price! I bought my dad's 2000 V6 Silverado a few years ago, and it's a good truck.

He said they had issues on that year with one of the rear brakes (passenger side, I think). It was something along the lines of mud getting into the rotor and grinding down the pad, whereas the driver's site was protected by the gas tank. Or something like that!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'm with everyone else, you scared me for a moment. Glad you found a good DD, though. I've been looking for a good deal on a full size truck for a DD also. Something I can use to make money off of, you know.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the Bullitt has over 94k miles on her now from being a daily driver. She's been taken care of, so that she's in great shape still, but the wear and tear is starting to take it's toll, especially on the paint and side skirts.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
lucky. i see in ur futer, heads, cams, and a 11 sec 1/4 time:bigthumbsup cant wait till i can start a project on friday and KNOW it doesnt have to be done in 2 days

·
Registered
712 Posts
I would have flown to NC and kicked your ass if you were selling it... ...then I would have bought it and drove it back to Utah. :smilie

Sounds like a good buy on that truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.