Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL. Recovering from my long drive down to Tillman, but my car is now in their hands.:bigthumbsup

I drove down to Aston last night after work and accidentally tried to go to there speed shop, instead of the garage(figured they would at least be together).

Anyway, eventually found my way to the garage where I was greeted by Chris Tillman. Nice guy! Talked for a few minutes. The garage was awesome! They had a bunch of stangs(mach 1, a terminator, and a few others). Then they had this real nice old school muscle with a hemi(grabber orange perhaps?). And I think they were rebuilding an engine in the back. I was like a kid in a candy store, lol.

Unfortunately I didn't get to meet CR...hopefully he'll be there on saturday when I pick it up. It's gunna be a long two days...:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
What all are you having done? I wish I had the money to be their test car for their turbo mock up!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
... Then they had this real nice old school muscle with a hemi(grabber orange perhaps?). ...
Grabber orange, a Ford color... Hemi heads... Sounds like a Boss 429... WooHoo! :gringreen

Congratulations, keep us posted! On the way back on Saturday are you going to swing by Englishtown's Ford shin dig and run her down the 1/4 mile a couple times?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grabber orange, a Ford color... Hemi heads... Sounds like a Boss 429... WooHoo! :gringreen

Congratulations, keep us posted! On the way back on Saturday are you going to swing by Englishtown's Ford shin dig and run her down the 1/4 mile a couple times?
Definately not a mustang. It might not have been grabber orange...it was like the "Dukes of Hazzard" orange. To small to be a 'cuda. :headscratch: I'll have to ask next time I go...maybe bring a camera.

And probably not the wisest thing to take it to the track first thing...never driven a car with this much power. Last thing I wanna do is lose control of it at the track the first day I get it:D Especially since I have my crappy stock tires which are begging to be replaced @ 47k.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
:)!!! Whipple HO kit will be a whole new beast! Cant wait to hear back on how it does!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Congrats on the new blower! These two days are gonna feel like two years!! LOL

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Congrats on getting the car down there. yes it will be feel like a year. but look at the fun your going to have driving home!!!! I have a car show on sat. so I guess I'll end up missing you, but I know you'll love the new "car" your picking up...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
318 Posts
let me know how you like it. i am debating SC in future when i get out college in a year unless i can save up near 7 grand from bartending in a few months which is possible!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.