Ford Mustang Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
5twenty said:
Would that make you feel differently about my opinion?

I recall a post by you saying you would never street race again. Off the wagon?
HA! Mr. nghtrnnr I remember that too. You can do it! Your friends are here to help. :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
i was off the wagon by the end of that post
So you really didn't mean what you said. But wait, you just said you mean what you say.

I'm confused.

·
Registered
293 Posts
2006GT said:
I love Stingrays. I had one when I was a kid. I had the 5 speed (stick shift style) with a banana seat and a rear slick tire. I never street raced it... However sidewalk racing was legal back then!
When I was about 10 years old, I had a crush on a cute older (he was 12!) guy who rode a Pea Picker - remember, they all had those cool names... Cherry Picker, Orange Picker, etc... And I always wanted one of my own - didn't care that it was a boys' bike! I had a little Huffy one-speed with the high handle bars, a banana seat and a basket. DOH! :kooky:

Oh... And playing cards, too! :thumbsup

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
5twenty said:
I liked playing cards in the spokes.
Beat me to it.

Don't forget the Banana seat.
You beat me too that one, too,
We men don't ride bikes with baskets.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Cdvision said:
I still think the mini-van driver that's trying to manage 4 kids, 2 pets, a cel phone, a cup of coffee and a smoke is far more dangerous than any street racer.:winks
I think it's equal. One wrong dosen't make it right, go to your room young man.

·
Registered
164 Posts
05PONYCAR said:
When I was about 10 years old, I had a crush on a cute older (he was 12!) guy who rode a Pea Picker - remember, they all had those cool names... Cherry Picker, Orange Picker, etc... And I always wanted one of my own - didn't care that it was a boys' bike! I had a little Huffy one-speed with the high handle bars, a banana seat and a basket. DOH! :kooky:

Oh... And playing cards, too! :thumbsup

That was me! :what: :jester:

·
Registered
164 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I think it's equal. One wrong dosen't make it right, go to your room young man.
Don't get me started on cell phone useage in the car.... :madas:

N

·
0 Posts
5twenty said:
So you really didn't mean what you said. But wait, you just said you mean what you say.

I'm confused.
i know...and i do mean what i say...ofcourse i then have the right to change my mind....its a bit different from saying something metaphorically..ie..untrue...and yeah....cell phone talkers are the worst....i was almost hit by 2 of them....

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
2006GT said:
Don't get me started on cell phone useage in the car.... :madas:
or in stores, or in theaters or in buses or when they are behind you walking so you can follow their entire conversation.
Remember when phone calls were private? and now people are worried about wiretaps, lol.

·
Registered
293 Posts
2006GT said:
That was me! :what: :jester:
Whoa! Small world! Wasn't Teri Avenue great?!? :happyhapp

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Cdvision said:
I still think the mini-van driver that's trying to manage 4 kids, 2 pets, a cel phone, a cup of coffee and a smoke is far more dangerous than any street racer.:winks
Gotta admit these people make me real nervous and I think we can all agree that they do exist.

·
Registered
164 Posts
pcfrisch said:
or in stores, or in theaters or in buses or when they are behind you walking so you can follow their entire conversation.
Remember when phone calls were private? and now people are worried about wiretaps, lol.
Amen!

Now for the sake of another good old fashion "Sprited Debate", let's discuss the following topic: "Talking on your cell phone WHILE street racing".

nghtrnnr, you have the floor....

·
Registered
293 Posts
I can't STAND cell phone talker/drivers! They're always braking for no apparent reason and changing lanes without looking, etc., etc., etc.

And then there's the doofus' that are always looking for something around their front seat, the floor... Just drive it or park it, wouldya! I actually yell things at dummies - with the window up, mostly, so I don't get shot at. It makes me feel better. *LOL*

·
Registered
164 Posts
05PONYCAR said:
Whoa! Small world! Wasn't Teri Avenue great?!? :happyhapp
Ummmm. SURE! Teri Avenue. Remember it like it was yesterday. I use to hang out there with my girlfriend, Morgan Fairchild, whom I played kickball with...

·
Registered
164 Posts
STONECOLD said:
Gotta admit these people make me real nervous and I think we can all agree that they do exist.
Not only do they exsist, but I think they out-number us. :what:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
its a bit different from saying something metaphorically..ie..untrue...
I understand it's a difficult concept for some to grasp. It's not your fault.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
2006GT said:
Amen!

Now for the sake of another good old fashion "Sprited Debate", let's discuss the following topic: "Talking on your cell phone WHILE street racing".

nghtrnnr, you have the floor....
How about cell phone talkers putting on their make-up while disciplining children while eating fast food while street racing. I hate those guys!

·
Registered
293 Posts
2006GT said:
Ummmm. SURE! Teri Avenue. Remember it like it was yesterday. I use to hang out there with my girlfriend, Morgan Fairchild, whom I played kickball with...
:rollgrin: She was ugly as a kid (she was the first to admit it)! Cat-eye glasses and goofy-lookin'...

·
Registered
164 Posts
05PONYCAR said:
:rollgrin: She was ugly as a kid (she was the first to admit it)! Cat-eye glasses and goofy-lookin'...
I saw the potential! :thumbsup

·
Registered
293 Posts
2006GT said:
I saw the potential! :thumbsup
Good man!

She's a PERFECT example of someone who "grew into their looks!"

61 - 80 of 97 Posts