Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking it was worth a shot...

I didn't find any official Ford Dealership Thread where each member could leave or find some information on a Ford Dealership they've taken their car to. I was thinking it would help other members who need information on a dealer based on experience.

Colley Ford - Glendora, CA

Size - A pretty small dealer in comparison to the ones that I know of. I've only seen a few Mustangs on the lot at a time, but currently have stock of GT500s.

Salespeople review - Pleasant experience. I knew coming into the dealership what I wanted.

Dealership Service Dept. - Good. Had first oil change there, which took about an hour. I did have an appointment, and there was maybe one person ahead of me. They are open on Saturdays. They are not mod-friendly, and will be quick to tell you so! They do offer Ford Racing parts, but not installation.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This is a good idea!

Ford of Kirkland- Kirkland, WA

Size: Largest in WA State, huge selection

Salespeople: I've heard some concern on others' experience, but I worked with Kyle and their finance manager and it was a GREAT experience.

Service: Free first oil change (I think everyone does this.) And they wash the car which a lot of places have stopped doing. Quick as well.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
This is a good idea if the forum owners will put up with the legal threats, etc. for negative reviews.

Of course they could just replace any negative reviews with a statement that dealer xxxxxx demanded that this post be removed. :shigrin I know I'd want to use that dealer. :winks

·
Registered
532 Posts
Good idea...

Gaudin Ford, Las Vegas - 8.5/10

Internet sales coordinator Mike Wolf was great to work with.... for the better part of two weeks night, day, weekends, he rounded up dozens of window stickers for cars that met my shifting criteria.

Delivery of the car was seamless and Mike spent the time to introduce the Sync system, despite it being 7PM.

The service department is competent, but slow in working non routine items...

Took the car in at 8 AM, and it ended up in the shop for two days checking the infamous "clunk" from the rear end when I unloaded the driveline quickly, and a vibration at higher speeds...

It took from 8 AM till 2PM the first day (including the tranny tech going for a ride with me) to resolve the "clunk" - "Normal for this car" per an email exchange with the Ford Engineering hotline...

At about 4PM, they ran a road force test that showed the vibration was caused by 3 of the 4 tires being bad, and needed to be replaced. The tires were not in stock, which put us into the second day. Picked up the car at the end of the second day. They did cover the entire rental, which was a plus, but with better planning, it seems like it could have easily been taken care of the first day..

They did a good job of keeping me updated during the process, but seemed that a lot of time was not spent working on the car.

As an ex service manager for a Cessna dealership, overall, I score them an 8.5 out of 10.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Deleted duplicate post

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Good link, never saw that before.

Or, if we do our own we could call it Henry's List.

:gringreen :kooky: :laugh: :hihi: :yup: :bounce2: :heha:

Separate scores for Sales, Service, and Bodyshop would be helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.