Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im pretty siked about this, ill try to make it short ass posible for ya lol, well my brother blew his motor in his 88hatchback, my 91 doesnt like to be driven daily lol. what it all boils down to is that we are putting our cars on hold and building our dad one:).
my dad was forced to retire from drilling rigs afew years ago due to health problems, he tends to sit out on the poarch and smoke cheap cigerates and drink cheap beer and hates that he isnt able to do ANYTHING anymore, iv thought about it afew times and brouth it up to my little brother" lets build hime something he hasnt had since the 70s", and thats when it started.
i had a wrecked 93vert with a broke timing chain and my little brother had a 86 hatchback, we have most of the stuff so i am realy hoping to have it ready and painted by christmas. ill try to post pictures of it ass of yesterday. i am offshore right now but hopefully next week we can hit it hard. i dont know who would be happier us or him, i know sometimes we can realy hate our cars when they act up, but everytime i turn that key and hear that exhaust, knowing its mine makes me smile( and my two year old son also)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm sure he will appreciate it. I's always nice to be able to give:bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts