Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Out here in VA we have a good variety of unmarked cars - I've seen a faded grape-colored Z28 and what looked like a white GTO pulling some naughty people over. Looks like an excellent way to get some folks to learn how to read a speedometer.

I can't wait to see a Mustang GT dressed up in California CHP colors....damn that would look good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stoopy said:
Out here in VA we have a good variety of unmarked cars - I've seen a faded grape-colored Z28 and what looked like a white GTO pulling some naughty people over. Looks like an excellent way to get some folks to learn how to read a speedometer.

I can't wait to see a Mustang GT dressed up in California CHP colors....damn that would look good!
I was thinking same thing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Stoopy said:

And you know Arnie would sign off on a whole fleet of them too!!!

:clap :clap

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Cool, I needed a new avatar.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wonder if we can get that officer to sign up on the forum to discuss mods for his new ride. he he he

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very cool...I also saw that Florida has 18 Mercury Murauders that were donated to the FHP by an anonymous private source. Glad I live in Ohio where they need to be marked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts