Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having difficulty looking up in an archive photo (I believe it is Motor Trend year 2006) of an over/under shot dipicting the black 1966 Hertz above the Black 2006 Hertz.
I need to display it on my home page. When you view it, the resemblances are incredible right down to the minutest detail.
I will appreciate it if any one can find it. Thank you JOHN

·
Registered
48 Posts
I believe its in the early 2007 issues. I did see the magazine for sale on ebay the other day

·
Registered
336 Posts
A lot of side by sides, but no over/under.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hertz 350

I believe that it is a side photo of both Mustangs. The 1966 on top and the 2006 on the bottom. Both black and gold. Believe me, they are beautiful!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1967 & 2009 Mustangs

James Bender from Lancaster N.Y. submitted these photos along with my own car. (I guess that this half-baked website still hasn't worked out its photo problems. May be next time)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am still wondering why I have to write an epitaph, eulogy and legacy every time I unsuccessfully attempt to upload pictures on this half-baked site.
I have an abundance of pictures and still no success. Thank you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Finally found my problem. The Gallery officially locked me out of the viewing. I hope someone can get me readmitted. It not like I have done anything illegal or something of the sort.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
I Finally found my problem. The Gallery officially locked me out of the viewing. I hope someone can get me readmitted. It not like I have done anything illegal or something of the sort.
could it be your trying to post pics that are too large in size? i size mine to 640x480 and have posted hundreds over the years on here. its a great site to give the space everyone uses.

i also thought maybe there was a 50 post minimum before some features are available, but i didnt see that in the site rules up top so not sure what happened to you. you might want to pm a moderator or put a post on the test/problem forum at the bottom of the forums list page :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts