Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, this will be my last kill in my mustang elizabeth, last night at 930 pm
i was racing my friends lexus sc300 down a side street, when suddenly the street narrowed and turned halfway into a dirt path, my friend was right beside me so i couldnt change lanes... and i lost control and ran up the side of a bank, its spun my car around and flipped over and landed up side down. now its totalled, im perfectly fine, just reallllllyyyyy depressed because shes gone, the motor is still good so im gonna take it out, and maybe one day resurrect the soul. so good luck everyone, i hope we mustang owners continue to rape forever. btw, i was raping that lexus. i bogged at the start and still killed it. good job baby, R.I.P.

·
Registered
295 Posts
man that sucks! i have had something similar happen to me. i fell asleep at wheel coming home from work. i had just finished a twelve hour shift on graveyard, i was so tired i could not see straight.it was a 89 gt with 347 ci. i loved that car. i fell asleep about a mile from my house,ran off the road and rolled several times me and car were both messed up pretty good. the car was a total loss nothing was salvaged. after a few long months i was back to old self. so believe me when i say i feel your pain.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you were raping the lexus, why is it you were side by side??
Another classic down the drain because of stupid behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i bogged at the launch, but i caught up to him fast, and i my rear end was at his bumper and i was pulling ahead hard, but thats when i hit the dirt. and i am ashamed too. my friend just swore his lexus was faster so had to put him in his place. and now my baby is gone forever.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Never race in an unfamiliar area. This probably would be a much lesser tragedy if you were driving say, a Fox or later model 'Stang. Glad you're O.K. for sure though. That guy in the lexas is a **** for staying in it as late as he did if he was dropping back. Too bad it wasn't his car, far fewer people would miss some candyassed lexis. I would never squeeze someone out, I always make sure my opponent has room. I'd rather be a kill, than risk crumpled steel - mine or theirs.
I've destroyed a few cars myself. You could probably knock down a good sized building with all of the impacts my beloved old '82 GT went through in its seventeen year life...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
creep said:
well, i bogged at the launch, but i caught up to him fast, and i my rear end was at his bumper and i was pulling ahead hard, but thats when i hit the dirt. and i am ashamed too. my friend just swore his lexus was faster so had to put him in his place. and now my baby is gone forever.
Sorry to hear about your loss...BUT you weren't raping him.

Hypothetical situation: 1/4 mile race

If someone bogs a start and gets left in the dust and then catches up to the opponent car, let's say from 6 car lengths back, and loses by a few inches...you still lose. They don't give out prizes for people who catch back up in a race after a botched started:tongue

Now go get yourself an '06 GT :-D

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
fast66 said:
Another classic down the drain because of stupid behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself.
:worship

Thank god there weren't pedestrains on the side of the road! Or someone changing his/her tire!

:eyebulge:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
Sorry to hear about your loss...BUT you weren't raping him.

Hypothetical situation: 1/4 mile race

If someone bogs a start and gets left in the dust and then catches up to the opponent car, let's say from 6 car lengths back, and loses by a few inches...you still lose. They don't give out prizes for people who catch back up in a race after a botched started:tongue

Now go get yourself an '06 GT :-D
It sounds like the Mustang was pulling ahead, and, if that's the case, then I guess he couldn't get over OR hit the brakes without collision. He probably should've squeezed into the other car instead, though. Sounds like the other guy was asking for it, and gets a little of the blame IMO.
Creep, your punishment should be to remove every salvageable part from that car and make sure it all goes on (an)other Mustang(s).

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
meangreen92 said:
It sounds like the Mustang was pulling ahead, and, if that's the case, then I guess he couldn't get over OR hit the brakes without collision. He probably should've squeezed into the other car instead, though. Sounds like the other guy was asking for it, and gets a little of the blame IMO.
Creep, your punishment should be to remove every salvageable part from that car and make sure it all goes on (an)other Mustang(s).
Doesn't sound like he was pulling to me. He said he was side by side. IF he was pulling why was it that he wiped out and not his friend? He shoulda been able to pull in front of his friend's car if he was pulling ahead. If he ran out of road too fast, then I'd say his friend crowded the road and aided in his wrecked car.

·
Registered
171 Posts
glad you're ok and sorry for your car but next time...well, you know. same thing happened to a buddy of mine back in HS, Cherry '81 Z28 350 w/ NOS put into a tree. the road had a right dog-leg just before a dead-end. he was alright but we all died a little that night seeing the twisted pile

·
Registered
554 Posts
[Edited, no need for that! kj]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Glad you're O.K. Guess you won't do that again. Don't listen to the cheese dicks who have never screwed up, we'll never be as blessed as them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, i know i screwed up big and LUCKILY all i got to show for it is a wrecked car. and the motor. is going into another mustang. i gotta buy another one, but this time ill definitely know my boundries. and ill know that street racing is bad. just wait til ya'll mess up bad, you'll know how it feels, and hopefully you'll learn from it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Larry Sergent said:
Glad you're O.K. Guess you won't do that again. Don't listen to the cheese dicks who have never screwed up, we'll never be as blessed as them.
Theres a difference between simply screwing up and being **** head. Street racing at night on an unfamiliar road without the sence to back off, is stupid behavior.

Austincobra said:
yeah, like larry sergent said dont listen to this dicks, theres alot of em here.
Atleast u came out alive, lesson learn
Untill you have something intelligent to say, shut up. Everytime you open your mouth you prove how stupid you are.

·
Registered
154 Posts
At least you have a chance to learn from it, you kill somebody and there's no do overs. What kinda stang you lookin for now?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Wow, I've read the "exchanges" in this thread and can only wonder...

"Why do I get smacked just for calling an idiot, an idiot?":?:

My level of personal attacks is not even close to the level of many others...

Back to the thread...Like Underworld said, at least you learned...
After I was back on the road, I'd be looking for VENGEANCE!!!!!!!
Good luck! At least no one was hurt!

·
Registered
567 Posts
fast66 said:
Untill you have something intelligent to say, shut up. Everytime you open your mouth you prove how stupid you are.
I really wish u say that infront of my face *******!!!!!!!!

The kid made a mistake, people make mistake. Thats how people learn, from their mistake jerk!!!!!!!!!!! Not everybody is as perfect as you.

So check yourself dumba$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's no excuse for stupidity...stupidity cost me (and my insurance company mostly) a great deal of time and money. When I spun out and jacked up my car, it was in the shop for about 3 weeks...and now I find out I have to take it back to fix something they didn't catch the first time around. What did I learn, yes there's a reason why street racing is so dangerous, it's different wrecking a beater than it is to wreck a really nice car. Do I still race, yes, do I put my throttle to the floor every time someone challenges me, hells no. I'm one of the fortunate souls with a Mach 1, and not to be conceited or anything, but I can usually just look over my shoulder, see who it is that's revving at me, and say, yeah I'm faster, no reason to race, so I don't. I hold back, I might toy with them, keep at their speed, and then when it's clear, pull away, but I don't stop light race anymore, I don't take any turn fast anymore, I just drive like I love my car and know I can't afford another one like it...
But having other people constantly remind you about how stupid you are or were, doesn't do anything for anyone either...after I crashed, what did I do...oh well, it happened, its 3 in the morning, ain't nothing I can do now...let's go to dennys!
So he messed up, he suffered from it, and now he knows better...yes yes yes we all think he's dumb...I think I'm dumb for doing what I did, but I do a lot of dumb things...but I've never done the same one twice

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.