Are those renderings or real pics?

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's supposed to be the real deal.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well I'll be giving my dealer a deposit very soon. Hope to be driving one in April.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
As usual the rear end seems odd to me. Im sure I'll warm up to it though. I can't wait for tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
If that truly is it, then that solidifies in my mind that I made the right decision in ordering the 2014 when I did.

This was the ONE time that I truly wanted to be wrong. I wanted the 2015 to make me go WOW I struck too early, maybe I need to trade the 12 in on one....

But I am just not feeling it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll put the 2015 Mustang in the same group as the 2003 Chevy Silverado.

I bought a 2002 Silverado after I saw the abortion of the 2003 Silverado's. (I still own it with 205,000 miles)

The 2015 Mustang is not quite as much of an abortion, but I am glad I have a 2014 Mustang on the way.

I see a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo that mated with a 2014 Ford Fusion.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Front end isn't bad, but just looks like someone slapped a pony in the grille of a Fusion. I actually like the change to the B-pillar/quarter window but I'm not digging the rear end at all. The tail lights don't look anywhere nearly as great as the '13s, and the profile of the rear would look much better if it were more vertical.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I dont like it at all. The interior is way too cluttered with buttons and the signal lever looks like it's straight out of a focus. The back end is just straight up hideous IMO. I'm not a fan of what they did with the LED running lights either.

Watch europe just love it though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm going to laugh when the 2014 Mustang incentives are removed because everyone wants what's left instead of what is coming...

I'll be very interested to see how sales unfold in the States and worldwide by the middle of next year.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
The car will get better in time. The first couple of years a new body can sell itself, as long as its not a total disaster. I don't see every 11-14 owner running out to trade.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Front end isn't bad, but just looks like someone slapped a pony in the grille of a Fusion. I actually like the change to the B-pillar/quarter window but I'm not digging the rear end at all. The tail lights don't look anywhere nearly as great as the '13s, and the profile of the rear would look much better if it were more vertical.
Where do you see the taillight?

521 - 540 of 569 Posts