Ford Mustang Forum banner

541 - 560 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm not suuper fond of the two side windows touching on a fastback but I guess it's more 1969 than 64-68.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I want to like it but these recent pics of the actual car? are the worst I've seen yet. Some of the earlier renders were more appealing but this thing is just fugly. Front, side, back all look bad to me. Oh well. Love my 2011 GT!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I want to like it but these recent pics of the actual car? are the worst I've seen yet. Some of the earlier renders were more appealing but this thing is just fugly. Front, side, back all look bad to me. Oh well. Love my 2011 GT!
To me it looks like a slightly changed 2011.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Agreed if you also think Rosie O'Donnel is slightly changed in comparison to Eva Mendes.
I'd rather pay 35k to ride the 2011 than Rosie O'Donnell.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Woah, so the v6 and the 4 will make almost the same power as eachother? Would you only get the v6 because it has more room to add more power?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
These new released photos are better than what was previously shown. I don't hate it as much.

Looks like the 5.0 power numbers are the same. I'll be interested in seeing if the GT is actually 200 lbs lighter, or if the 200 lb. drop in weight is for the 2.3 L only. The 2014 GT might end up being a better drag strip car while the 2015 becomes a much better track car. There is not a lot of drag racing outside of the U.S...

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Woah, so the v6 and the 4 will make almost the same power as eachother? Would you only get the v6 because it has more room to add more power?
I would venture to say that the direct injected, turbo 4 will have a significantly better power band than the v6 out of the box. Plus, the tuners will have field day modifying the boost on the four.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I would venture to say that the direct injected, turbo 4 will have a significantly better power band than the v6 out of the box. Plus, the tuners will have field day modifying the boost on the four.
Im curious what the price difference will be between the two. Id imagine the turbo will be slightly more than the V6. Id get the turbo 4 for a nice fat torque curve.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Im curious what the price difference will be between the two. Id imagine the turbo will be slightly more than the V6. Id get the turbo 4 for a nice fat torque curve.
The 2.3eco is supposed to be the midrange model so I'd expect it to be priced similarly

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
The more I look at the pictures, the more it grows on me. I'm afraid to see it in person as I don't wanna fall in love all over again >.< I can't wait for the option and pricing info to be released. My prediction is that a base gt will start at 34,500.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
At some angles the grill looks a little too big for me. And the Scion FRS-like roof is odd to me haha but other than that, I like it a lot more than I hoped.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
You were hoping you wouldn't like it?
Haha. Yeah I hoped I wouldn't like it so I could buy a 14 and be satisfied. But now! Oh man. Dunno what to do haha.

541 - 560 of 569 Posts