Ford Mustang Forum banner

561 - 569 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well it is almost 70 degrees here in MD today and I went out to burn a little rubber at lunch time. I'm seriously thinking of trading in April for a 5.0 420+HP, IRS, lower, wider, faster 'stang. I do love my '12, but damn....

I know you naysayers will tell me to wait a year or two until the bugs are worked out, but I really don't want to wait. Seems like the new stang will be able to play with the best.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Well it is almost 70 degrees here in MD today and I went out to burn a little rubber at lunch time. I'm seriously thinking of trading in April for a 5.0 420+HP, IRS, lower, wider, faster 'stang. I do love my '12, but damn....

I know you naysayers will tell me to wait a year or two until the bugs are worked out, but I really don't want to wait. Seems like the new stang will be able to play with the best.
According to Ford, it won't be available until Fall 2014.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
644 Posts
I like the rims and tires. I so love my 14 over that! Oh well nest used 14 GT after V6 is paid off. 15 = Fugly to me

I will be keeping the V6 to treasure the last live axle car sold. amer.gifsaluting-us-flag.gif

·
Registered
167 Posts
But what do they mean by "late 2014?" Late in 2014 or late in the model year? Recently Mustangs start the new model year in Feb-Apr. I have a feeling this car will be on the lots by Apr or May. It would be odd to debut a car nearly a year before it hits the streets.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I like the rims and tires. I so love my 14 over that! Oh well nest used 14 GT after V6 is paid off. 15 = Fugly to me

I will be keeping the V6 to treasure the last live axle car sold.
The live axle is popular with many 5.0 owners. What do you like about it with the lower powered V6?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
RE 2015

Very well done rear end.

Sides and front, and interior are complete rice though.

If I had to take it or leave it as a whole, I'd still take my 2012.

But dang that rear end is nice.

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
You missed one, squidd :gringreen

561 - 569 of 569 Posts