Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a VERY interesting weekend. I guess there was something in the air that made all of our local ricers very, uh... ricey, er, I mean, racey. :hihi:

A good friend of mine recently purchased my cousin's 90-something Integra. Not the Type R, but one step below that. (dunno what its called, he stripped all the badging and put GT-R badges on it :nogrinner This integra was really quite attractive before he got his hands on it, now it has a couple of primer colored Z3 fenders, eck... and a roof wing. Not a decklid wing, but a wing on the back of his roof... And to top it all off, he's ripped the exhaust out so it sounds like a pissed off weed eater...

Anyways. He knows quite well that I'm Ÿber proud of my Mustang, and he wanted to race me. So i think, I'll kill'em, and then he'll do the inevitable "fly-by"

So, we race
I walk all over him
and he does the fly by

Unfortunately, at the end of this tiny little residential road we were on, there is a railroad crossing that is on a small hill, or ramp w/e... he decides to fly-by me right before we get to the crossing... well, he hit that ramp going about 70 (I took it down to about 40 once I thouroughly stomped him, so I'm kinda guessing on how fast he was going) and his little car flew through the air with the greatest of ease, hit the ground, threw up a BUNCH of sparks, then he furiously drove off...

Needless to say, even though this stunt could've ended up with terrible results, I couldn't help but laugh my butt off. :evilchuck

After this litte episode, I went back out onto my hometown's "Main street drag" to sit out with some friends. Well, the entire "Rice Bowl" as I call them (sans my friend in his integra) showed up about then, and preceeded to do "stunts" in the middle of the street. You know, the kid in the AWD eclipse was spinning around and making noise, the kid in the Civic was blasting fire out of his fart cannon, and the guy in the RX-7 was doing a burnout. Well, everyone was actually a little impressed. It takes some major balls to do some of this stuff, and I guess those guys had it... Well, a cop chooses that moment to show up. The RX-7 just takes off like a rocket (I was impressed), the civic squeaked its little tires and farted itself into oblivion, and the eclipse's motor died. The driver of the eclipse was issued a ticket, and thats when I decided to go home. :laughlitt

My hometown... a lovely place... :so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
That's the best story I've heard in a long while! :thumbup

Your story has prompted me to post another as I do not want to hijack your thread, but it fits your experience so close it is :shocked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
That's hilarious. I could just imagine him saying "mom , dad, the car doesnt want to turn on". Lesson would be, kids dont ruin your parent's car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
mac_mogul said:
I had a VERY interesting weekend. I guess there was something in the air that made all of our local ricers very, uh... ricey, er, I mean, racey. :hihi:

A good friend of mine recently purchased my cousin's 90-something Integra. Not the Type R, but one step below that. (dunno what its called, he stripped all the badging and put GT-R badges on it :nogrinner This integra was really quite attractive before he got his hands on it, now it has a couple of primer colored Z3 fenders, eck... and a roof wing. Not a decklid wing, but a wing on the back of his roof... And to top it all off, he's ripped the exhaust out so it sounds like a pissed off weed eater...

Anyways. He knows quite well that I'm Ÿber proud of my Mustang, and he wanted to race me. So i think, I'll kill'em, and then he'll do the inevitable "fly-by"

So, we race
I walk all over him
and he does the fly by

Unfortunately, at the end of this tiny little residential road we were on, there is a railroad crossing that is on a small hill, or ramp w/e... he decides to fly-by me right before we get to the crossing... well, he hit that ramp going about 70 (I took it down to about 40 once I thouroughly stomped him, so I'm kinda guessing on how fast he was going) and his little car flew through the air with the greatest of ease, hit the ground, threw up a BUNCH of sparks, then he furiously drove off...

Needless to say, even though this stunt could've ended up with terrible results, I couldn't help but laugh my butt off. :evilchuck

After this litte episode, I went back out onto my hometown's "Main street drag" to sit out with some friends. Well, the entire "Rice Bowl" as I call them (sans my friend in his integra) showed up about then, and preceeded to do "stunts" in the middle of the street. You know, the kid in the AWD eclipse was spinning around and making noise, the kid in the Civic was blasting fire out of his fart cannon, and the guy in the RX-7 was doing a burnout. Well, everyone was actually a little impressed. It takes some major balls to do some of this stuff, and I guess those guys had it... Well, a cop chooses that moment to show up. The RX-7 just takes off like a rocket (I was impressed), the civic squeaked its little tires and farted itself into oblivion, and the eclipse's motor died. The driver of the eclipse was issued a ticket, and thats when I decided to go home. :laughlitt

My hometown... a lovely place... :so

You didn't give him my standard reply after beating the crap outta' them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your standard reply? After I stomped him, and after he took a crash course in flying, he just drove off, so there really wasn't much of a reply to give him...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
mac_mogul said:
What's your standard reply? After I stomped him, and after he took a crash course in flying, he just drove off, so there really wasn't much of a reply to give him...
Something along the lines of, "And this is only a six! Wait here and I'll get my 8!"


:naughty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kscoyote said:
Something along the lines of, "And this is only a six! Wait here and I'll get my 8!"


:naughty
LoL, I should have... I still have current insurance for my Grand Prix... :rolleyes:
But if that was the case, my GP scares the living poop out of everyone in town, including our local police force, so I doubt he would've wanted to even think about racing THAT.

That reminds me... I need to get a pic of that car on the gallery :eyepoppin
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top