Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping all you owners suffering from acute 5.0 withdrawal are emerging from the hibernation. Temps in Southern Ontario are still hovering around 0°C but the roads are clear and that's good enough for me!

She's polished from top to bottom, carpets and seats shampooed, new alternator and a fresh transfusion of Mobil 1. Giddyup...

Video of Betty Spring Startup 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
58 Posts
Damn you, 5.0Rookie!:gringreen I've been thinking the same thing but need to do my master cylinder and e-brake cable, so I'm a little behind schedule.:so

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Hey ole Betty does not sound to bad there. Way to go.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Sounds good. It's 72 degrees here today... :D (I had to throw that out there for those in 0 degree celcius... )

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um, allow me T3NSION, to give you further motivation...:D

Betty2

As for 72°, dude it's been so long I can barely remember that kind of warmth. We had one day this spring that hit 16°C, but by then end of the week, we had 50cms of fresh snow. Canada can be cruel.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Well spring's coming... you'll be alright when we're roasting down here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Just had mine out the other day since all the salt is washed off the roads.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, I remember driving down to Florida as a kid and seeing those State Trooper 5.0's come flying out of the medians on the interstate to nab some unsuspecting sap! Very cool cars.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yea, I wouldnt mind getting pulled over by a 5.0 cop aslong as the did a burnout with the lights on as he left... I cant wait to get my car out on the road, I have some M/T cheater slicks that have been sitting sround for two years to beat on

·
Registered
20 Posts
Spring

Well Its still a bit chilly here (was about 55 today), but I put my top down and went for a ride! I had to! This is my first convertible and I'm getting the itch real bad!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had her out yesterday after work for 30 minutes or so - thru town and back down the highway. 5°C, windows down. Aaaah, heaven! I wake up today, check the Weather Network, 'Winter Snow Warning'. Nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.