Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was good for a laugh. I saw a Geo Metro today with '5.0' badging on the front fenders. I thought, "Dude, you'd be lucky to have HALF that much displacement under that dinky hood!" On top of that, it sounded like his cat was broken, and of course he didn't bother to fix it 'cause I'm sure he thought it sounded cool. HA! What a joke. :dunce:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
That's hilarious, you really have to wonder what that guy is thinking... Were they Mustang 5.0 badges, or did he keep it in the family and use the rare chevrolet ones?

You'd probably need five or six of those cars to:
A. Equal five whole liters
B. Keep one running
C. Stage the lamest demo derby ever

·
Banned
56 Posts
he should have just put a big block in it with a big blower out the hood with a 5.0 sticker on the side and a 12 in sub box in the back and have it all ghetto out and slam it to the ground with some 20's bet it would be the fastest rocketship around

·
Registered
26 Posts
geo

that is kind of funny because it a ford in a chevy crap box. but I agree with Killamuh50 a big block with a twin screw blower stiking out of the hood but of course it would rattel that thing apart. and it has to be a ford big block for real power

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.