Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just placed my order for my Xcal-2 and C&L intake through Evolution Performance. Last week I orded my Hurst Shifter from Summit that isn't scheduled to ship until Jan. 22nd.

Looks like I will have osme stuff to do soon!

Its been 5 minutes and I am already getting ansy about it. :tongue

·
Registered
138 Posts
What kind of gains do you expect? I'm new to this whole thing... Do you have to be a rocket scientist to get it set up and use it? Sounds interesting! Just curious.

Joe

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if you want to get into tunign yourself... you better have a drag strip or dyno near by and a good set of gages including a wideband 02...then it just takes an anylitical mind, not a Rocket scientist.

I chose the easy route. I searched out wat CAI kit I wanted.. because Performance, Looks, and Construction (In that Order of Importance) then I determined which Tuner I wanted (SCT Scal-2). After that I sought out a shop Venfdor that Sold both.

With Evolution, the owner of the shop has a Mustang GT as well with the same set up and has spent many hours developing a great tune for it.

What I expect is completely different road manners, Gains around 15-20HP at the weels, and a Seat of the Pants feel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.