Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow stangers, what's up! :wavey I'm Dave from FLA here to shake things up on the net. I work at a shop in Clearwater as a mechanic. I have a couple of nice Mustangs that I love to cruise in (well just 1 right now, building the Cobra to make it a badass car!!!). I am a single dad (any lovely mustang ladies out there?:eyepoppin :winks :winks ) and my 13 year old daughter loves mustangs too (especially dads).Hope to be chatting with some of you soon, helping some of you, getting some myself once in a while (what- I'm not perfect!), and possibly meeting some of you at mustang meets and such. Well I'm just hanging out here to see if Wilma is going to blow me (the hurricane, get your mind out of the gutter!!!).But seriously I'm glad to be here with all the people that love mustangs and like to have a good time sharing their stories and knowledge about one of the finest automobiles ever built!! :worship Gotta go, GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS!:)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Welcome to AFM, alot of interesting people from around the globe on here. Some have a sense of humour some dont......but whatever the case Im sure your wealth of knowledge can go the distance on here.

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
wildmandave said:
Hey fellow stangers, what's up! :wavey I'm Dave from FLA here to shake things up on the net. I work at a shop in Clearwater as a mechanic. I have a couple of nice Mustangs that I love to cruise in (well just 1 right now, building the Cobra to make it a badass car!!!). I am a single dad (any lovely mustang ladies out there?:eyepoppin :winks :winks ) and my 13 year old daughter loves mustangs too (especially dads).Hope to be chatting with some of you soon, helping some of you, getting some myself once in a while (what- I'm not perfect!), and possibly meeting some of you at mustang meets and such. Well I'm just hanging out here to see if Wilma is going to blow me (the hurricane, get your mind out of the gutter!!!).But seriously I'm glad to be here with all the people that love mustangs and like to have a good time sharing their stories and knowledge about one of the finest automobiles ever built!! :worship Gotta go, GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS!:)
welcome! any 1/4 numbers from the beast !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi and welcome to AFM ! I like your sense of humor :) hope you enjoy hanging out with fellow mustang enthusiast here at AFM, its a great website!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ran260gt said:
welcome! any 1/4 numbers from the beast !
No times yet. Still working out bugs (fresh drivetrain). Will post when done.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to AFM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts