Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great weekend!! Showed my 05 GT for the second time and won my second trophy. This time first place!
Oh yeah.....my wife signed me up for a NASCAR Driving School @ Texas Motor Speedway and went this morning! A great weekend. Now if the Cowboys would just win.....my athletic cup would runeth over!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
RocDoc said:
Had a great weekend!! Showed my 05 GT for the second time and won my second trophy. This time first place!
Oh yeah.....my wife signed me up for a NASCAR Driving School @ Texas Motor Speedway and went this morning! A great weekend. Now if the Cowboys would just win.....my athletic cup would runeth over!!
Well, two out of three ain't bad.:D

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! You definetly have a beautiful car!
I sooooo want to go to a "NASCAR" driving school one day!
Keep us posted on how that goes.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
If you are from Texas... What about the Long Horns?

Congrats on the Trophy.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Enjoy T.O. Hope he doesn't rip your team apart like he did our Eagles.:p

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My brother did the NASCAR driving school thing about 3 weeks ago. Pretty kick ass. I had to stand around for about 3 hours before he finally got to drive, but that Verizon car was insane. It was the one doing the ride alongs @ 180 mph.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
A client of mine is a member of the Race Club down at Virginia International Raceway (VIR) and has invited me to take my GT down and run it on the track during one of their race days. They have something called "Running the Lights" where they bring out the official pace car and you follow it around the road course at a "sedate" 70 mph. No passing is allowed, but it sounds like fun. It's tailored for newbies like me. I would love to go to race school. Maybe someday...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts