Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the title says. For me I would have to say a locking gas cap should be standard on any car these days and tinted windows wouldn't be a bad factory option either:hihi:

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
89 Posts
underdrive pullies and t-loc on v6s

·
Registered
93 Posts
how about some other exhaust options,,,:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
Side scoops: Loved them on my '94 so much that I put aftermarket scoops on the '07. iPod auxiliary jack: I know they are on the '08s and 09s, but man do I wish they were on the 07s!

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
on V6

373's
6 speed trans
better heads
better cam
larger wheels ( wider and taller)

on all

trunk open from inside,
keyless entry in fuel door,
bigger brakes,
aluminum drive shaft,
premium sound.
more options!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh, 'almost forgot my wished-for mod: headlight buckets painted to match the body color.

·
Registered
186 Posts
What the title says. For me I would have to say a locking gas cap should be standard on any car these days and tinted windows wouldn't be a bad factory option either:hihi:

Your thoughts?
My friend and I were talking about a locking gas cap about 2 weeks ago... yet I was looking for it online yet I couldn't find one for sale. Anybody knows any store that sells it?

What if anybody jealous or whatever could pour any chemical into the gas tank that could screw up the engine... scary thought, indeed!

I wasn't sure about Ford's factory window tint quality as of yet but asked a dealer yesterday saying that they do have the service for that... medium or dark option. Mine has the solar tints on it done by Ford before. Plan to have it tinted soon but how/where that's what I'm seeking.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
A wife that don't complain about spending so much on the car:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
704 Posts
You had to go and get greedy didn't you? :D

hahaha, actually i was just kidding, i think the s197 gts are very fast for having 315hp stock... they run mid 13s....not bad at all for stock

and they will keep right up, or win against the new chargers/camaros/challengers

with most of those having more then 100hp....

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Crank windows, manual seats, manual locks, manual top, etc. ...
Strip the car down, drop the list price (and the weight), make all the fluff optional. Obviously the standard +400 hp V8 would not fall into the fluff category :)

There's too much standard or packaged together as it is.
Give me a modern day LX. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
My friend and I were talking about a locking gas cap about 2 weeks ago... yet I was looking for it online yet I couldn't find one for sale. Anybody knows any store that sells it?

What if anybody jealous or whatever could pour any chemical into the gas tank that could screw up the engine... scary thought, indeed!

I wasn't sure about Ford's factory window tint quality as of yet but asked a dealer yesterday saying that they do have the service for that... medium or dark option. Mine has the solar tints on it done by Ford before. Plan to have it tinted soon but how/where that's what I'm seeking.

I have a locking gas cap that i bought from Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto for like $13 bucks.

I wish they came with tints, FRPP GTA's as the stock exhaust, radiator extensions, lower grill inserts, and strut tower covers. Ford made the mustang look cheap by omitting these items. Oh yea, a light inside the glove box, i hate how i can't see in there at night

·
Registered
11,864 Posts

moss has the locking gas caps
Moss Mustang Store - Parts and Accessories for your Ford Mustang
i wish they would have come with more retro sport mirrors

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
A ray gun in the headlights to take care of idiots and a-holes and a James Bond Oil Slick to take care of tailgaters....yea, that's the ticket!!:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
stealth technology paint and folds.... go as fast as you want :D

·
Registered
604 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.